- As Little Sisters of the Poor we care for the elderly poor in the spirit of humble service we have received from our foundress, St. Jeanne Jugan. We welcome the elderly as we would Jesus Christ and serve them with love and respect until God calls them home.
- We serve low-income elderly seniors who are at least 60 years of age, regardless of race or religion or ethnic background.
- We strive to provide the highest level of care possible to meet the physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs of each individual Resident in a home-liked environment.
- We encourage an active lifestyle through a variety of activities, a meaningful pastoral program, and opportunities for volunteering.
- We adhere to the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church, especially those concerning the sanctity of human life.
- We reject all forms of euthanasia and assisted suicide and protect our Residents from these practices.
- Compassionate, individualized care is the summit of our ministry.
- We accompany the sick and dying with a continuous, prayerful presence until death.
- We collaborate with dedicated staff members, Association Jeanne Jugan members, volunteers and benefactors who are the extended hands and hearts of the Little Sisters.
Art of Accompaniment video (click here to view)